Top 10 Games that are Exceptions to the Rule (Dice Tower) - YouTube

Supporter
Are there any games that are exceptions to your rule?

6 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter5 months ago

I enjoyed this video. 

I think for me the exception would be #The Farming Game. If it's a super simple roll and move, move, and it has about as many choices as #Monopoly. But, I do enjoy playing it occasionally. 

Supporter5 months ago

I’ve been watching this one off and on. Not as exciting as some of their other topics, but it’s always fun to have Mike on a video. 

5 months ago

I've really enjoyed the addition of Mike. His personality isn't quite as strong as Sam (so far). I think Sam balanced Zee well. Lately it feels like Zee is a bull in a china shop during the top tens OR maybe I've watched too much during quarantine. Either way I like Mike's viewpoint and he has made me aware of some games I never heard of.

Supporter5 months ago

I didn't start watching Dice Tower regularly until Sam left. So when I watch older videos, I feel like his personality takes a bit of time to get used to, whereas it was easy to relate with Mike right away. Mike just seems very personable and friendly and I like his insights. I could see that Sam was deeply missed by fans though and I'm sure I missed out on quite a character.

5 months ago

This has been saved in my Watch Later playlist for a couple of days. Looking forward to watching it!

Supporter5 months ago

These videos definitely fall under "will save for later" often. Now that I'm working from home and can listen to things while I work, it's been great :)

Linked Topic