First off--thanks for everyone who participated in the previous challenge and for those who created great discussions!
Here's Challenge #3:
1. Play a game on your shelf that has zero plays (it could also be a game you've played once, but hasn't come to the table for more than say... 8-12 months. Basically, something that rarely gets your love.) Log your play (include a picture if possible) and make a forum post about your experience!
2. Make a post on the forum sharing your experience. Answer the following questions in your post:
- Why did you have a hard time getting this game to the table?
- After playing, how do you feel about this game?
- Would you play it again? Why or why not?
3. Link your post to the Weekly Challenge topic page. This will help keep track of participants so that I can give out rewards easily!
4. You will get 1 entry per post (maximum 1 per day)
Besides earning a badge for completing the challenge (I'll be working on the designs), you will also have a chance to earn a $60 gift card you can put toward a board game purchase!
With that said, what are some games on your shelf of shame/opportunity that you're thinking about for this challenge?
Except for the first game in the list, mine are mostly the ones at our office that are either owned by Trent, or are review copies of games we received. Here are some of the games that I'll TRY to get to this week, just to participate in the challenge: