philryuh

Feedback Friday! (2020-03-27)

BGA

For those who are new, this is a weekly post where you can share your praises/complaints/wish features for our forum, game pages, content, etc. So, have at it and let us know your thoughts!

How do you feel about the recent changes made by @trentellingsen? Specifically, there have been changes to simplify the home page, the presentation of the "all games" pages has been revamped, searching for a game will bring up related forum posts, and game ratings/scores have been changed to be easily distinguishable. There are a number of improvements to come next week such as adding complexity ratings!

4 points by philryuh - updated 55 days ago | 8 comments | report | subscribe

Skurvy5 Supporter58 days ago | 1 point[-]

Complexity ratings are going to be awesome. 

philryuh Supporter55 days ago | 1 point[-]

Yesssss, I'm so looking forward to it.

Crazybirdman Supporter58 days ago | 1 point[-]

I would still like a 3rd option other than win/lose when logging plays. For things like RPG sessions, or Hanabi etc. 

And maybe a way to edit existing plays in case i made a mistake. Oh and maybe a way to log that I taught a game, but didn't play.

I really like the latest changes.

philryuh Supporter55 days ago | 2 points[-]

Agreed with all of your points and many have been wanting it as well. Would also love to see on the home page something like "games played the most this week by our users" too or anything along that line.

Skurvy5 Supporter57 days ago | 1 point[-]

I agree. Win or lose or something else would be useful. 

Marshwiggle92 Supporter58 days ago | 1 point[-]

Overall I feel a mostly positive. I think the scores are maybe a little too big, and I'm looking forward to the weighting possibilities. 

I do miss the "historic lows" from the home page. But, that isn't a big deal. 

philryuh Supporter55 days ago | 1 point[-]

I thought the score looked a bit too big too, especially on mobile. Will have to see if it's just my eyes being so used to the old format though haha

Marshwiggle92 Supporter55 days ago | 1 point[-]

The color might have something to do with it as well. 

Linked Topic