Feedback Friday! (2020-07-03)

Supporter
BGA

For those who are new, this is a weekly post where you can share your feedback on all things related to Board Game Atlas. You can also find more information in this article where I walk through the various features on BGA.

I still haven't had a chance to look over and respond to last week's feedback, so I'll just leave this one open-ended. Thanks and have a great weekend!

9 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

28 days ago

@trentellingsen the "Fix a Bounty Game" link doesn't work for me

Supporter27 days ago

Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed now!

Supporter27 days ago

wow, I did not know about this Bounty Game stuff till now :)

27 days ago

Ha, well you're welcome!

30 days ago

A couple of times when I've posted a "Link" type post and included some text in addition to the link, and then go back to edit the text later, all of the text disappears after I click Save or whatever the button is.

Supporter28 days ago

This is one of the most annoying bugs for me lol. I think Trent will be able to get to this this week. We'll be focusing on UX related issues and improving whatever we can from a new user perspective

31 days ago

Not sure if I'm alone on this one, but the up vote icon  on comments might be too faded or not prominent. And maybe some sort of positive feedback to the user that the up vote was clicked would be cool. Just thinking out loud here, not really super important. Keep up the good work!

Supporter31 days ago

I do like those thoughts.

Supporter31 days ago

Great idea. It’s been on the back of my mind to work on improving that so it’s good to get a reminder.

Linked Topic