Let's talk about deck-building games!
- How do you feel about them?
- What are your favorites?
- What do you think separates the good from the great when it comes to deck-building games?
Here are some of my thoughts:
- If it's for a puzzly solo session, deck-building games are among the top choices for me. For multiplayer, I prefer deck-building games with more theme and other mechanics involved. In general, I enjoy deck-builders because they offer multiple viable paths in strategy, satisfaction of refining your deck/purchasing new cards, and have an element of luck in card draws.
- Favorite to solo is #Friday. Multiplayer, it's #Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated.
- I really haven't played many deck-builders to answer this question.