4 New Kickstarter Board Game Campaigns Launching Early 2020

1 point

Remember how we wrote about the insane amount of board game campaigns coming to Kickstarter in spring? Well, here’s even more previews. Enjoy!

Return to Dark Tower – January 14th

Restoration Games is about to come back to Kickstarter with their newest project. The publisher of Fireball Island has again decided to bring back a classic and upgrade it with new art and ideas.

The original edition of Dark Tower was published in 1981. It got famous mostly thanks to an actual small computer bundled with the game. The device was part of the titular tower and was used to take actions and improve the immersion...

Read more... 

WadeB1977 4 months ago | 1 point[-]

I'll have to watch a playthrough of return to Dark Tower.  I enjoyed the series when I was younger.  I like that Isaac was involved in the planning.

disom 4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Very disappointing that The Return to Dark Tower is fully coop AND reliant on a smartphone for gameplay.

sdirrane Supporter4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Maybe it’s because I don’t care much for Coop.  But it seems like there are so many Coop games coming out especially on Kickstarter.  Or maybe I just notice it because I don’t like them. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I suppose that could help with my buying one game news years resolution.